From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 10:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] My Seika Touchme5 no longer works with NVDA

Hello all,

I'm using NVDA Alphas. For qite some time now, my Seika Touchme5 no
longer works as expected.

I'm unable to scroll horizontally, whetehr I set it to Automatic or Seika.

Are tehre any tips to make this work?

I have to use an old and battered pm 40 by freedom Scientific, which has
a number of cells with dots that either don't come up or don't go down
when needed. This makes it really difficult to read in different languages.

thanks for any help ou can provide.

Ciao,

Ollie