Re: My Seika Touchme5 no longer works with NVDA

Mallard

Hello Cordelia,

Thanks. I'lltry and contact them, but I had no luck a couple of years ago about some other issue I had, so I'm afraid it's goingto be a bit of a waste of time.

Touchme5 works great in Linux, so I might try and see if installing BRLTTY for Windows solvesthe problem, at least temorarily.

Take care,

Ollie

On 07/02/2020 22:50, Cordelia Scharpf wrote:
Hi, Ollie:

I don't know/use the Seika Braile display. However, you might ask its manufacturer if they have released a new patch that would be compatible with the new NVDA software. If they have not done so yet, it is high time to alert them of this problem and see it fixed.

Best of luck,
Cordelia