NVDA Not Working with CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 19

Chris

Since PowerDVD Ultra 19 is a popular Windows program for Blu-ray and DVD video playback, adding compatibility with NVDA would allow sight-impared users to access and change preferences, perform functions within a movie or an album, etc..  If there is an NVDA add-on for this program, please let me know.  Since this is my first post here, I understand it might not make it to the group and needs time for approval.  If I get approved, I'd be happy to post this again if this post doesn't make  it to the group.  Ultimately, I hope the developers of NVDA are reading this and will be able to add support for CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra version 19 and beyond to NVDA.

        Thank you,

    Chris