Re: EDITING HEADERS IN OFFICE 2010

Marisane Moruthanyana

Hi Christo

This is Wally.

I hope you are well there.

I am trying.

The simplest way to deal with headers is to press alt+n+h and then navigate within the dialogue. In that way, you are sure the screen reader will respond without problems.

My JAWS sometimes freezes as well when I try and use the key combination sequence as you mentioned.

Remember, I am using JAWS 16 latest build, of course NVDA 16.2.1 in word 2010 and 2013.

It just happens that the screen reader sometimes does not behave as one expects.

Hope this may help.

Enjoy NVDA.

With respect

Moruthanyana Marisane Wally