Re: FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible

Hi,
Currently I'm working on WinTenApps 16.08.1/16.09 that fixes some minor issues and cleaning some code.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

It works well enough your search results won't read when you type but thats about all I have found so far.
Most everything else reads.
You do need the windows 10 app essentials 16.08 module installed though that is a must.

On 2/08/2016 9:38 p.m., Rajmund wrote:
Hello, if I update, will NVDA16.2 do, or am I better off waiting?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 2 Aug 2016, at 3:43 am, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, Joseph,

I heard the recording and it was great. I'm holding off on the anniversary update until NVDA 2016.3 comes out.

Rosemarie

On 8/1/2016 7:24 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Enjoy the recording (below), and good luck for those upgrading to Anniversary Update.
Cheers,
Joseph
P.S. When you do share this recording, please give proper attributions.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2016 7:19 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10
Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Ladies and gentlemen,

The recording from Accessible World’s Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update is now available:
http://nvda-kr.org/files/winten14393.mp3

Note that this is the copy I have, might be replaced with the Accessible World’s version later this week. Enjoy, and for those upgrading to the new upgrade today, good luck.
Cheers,
Joseph

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.