Re: place markers

cecropia64

martin:

i am using both jaws and nvda.  jaws works fine.  it is nvda that doesn't

On 2/8/2020 4:47 PM, Marten Post Uiterweer wrote:
stew,

With jaws2020 I have the same problem, but only on a specific website we
use at work named Service-now.

With jaws2019 I don't have this problem.
Are you using jaws2020 too and is it also happening with 2019?

Marten

On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 11:09:22 -0500 "cecropia64" <cecropia64@...> wrote:

hi folks:

i am having an issue with place markers.  when i make a place marker on a website it is all good.  but after a bunch of usages they don't hold their places anymore.  it tells me where the marker is listed but i find that when hitting enter nothing happens.  when i scroll down i find i am nowhere near the link i set the place marker at.  does anyone know what is happening and how i can fix this issue?  thanks

stew