Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2020 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Serious problems with the latest Windows 10 update

Gene is correct that this is an optional update and it does not install unless you activate the Download and install link on the Windows Update pane.

I have also found that Kim Komando is far from the most reliable source on anything Windows related.  She's wrong as much, or more, as she's right, so consider the source.

       ~ Madonna