Re: Serious problems with the latest Windows 10 update

I'm not suggesting that anyone install an optional update on a perfectly functioning system if they do not wish to.

But, still, all indications are the issues are occurring for a small minority of users and, if you installed the update and didn't get them pretty promptly, the probability of issues developing is low.

If you haven't installed it I wouldn't.  If you have, and have not had issues, it's not worth worrying about, and I would not suggest removing the update.

       ~ Madonna