Accessible RSS reader for Windows 10 with syncing capability

Hello all,

Currently I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird as my RSS reader/client and I'm reasonably happy with it. But there is something missing in Thunderbird's client (and in Thunderbird as a whole), with which I'm not happy. And that is the syncing capability. I want my RSS client to sync my subscriptions between all of my devices (at least the ones on Windows). Thunderbird cannot do that. At least I'm not aware that it can.

So that is why I'm looking for an accessible RSS client for Windows 10 (and Android too, if possible), which is able to sync my RSS subscriptions between all of my devices. Do you know of such a program? Some time ago, I think someone posted something like that, which was fairly accessible and available for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. I think the poster was Joseph Lee, but I may be mistaking. But I cannot remember the name of the app in question, unfortunately.

Thanks much in advance!

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev