Re: Serious problems with the latest Windows 10 update

Hmmm well it must be intermittant.

After searching the official channels, there are a couple articles on this if I search for it, not much good for us blind people other than a reformat however a user with the issue said that after reformatting and reinstalling still got the same result, it does start me wandering about things.

I usually update things when they come out, the critical ones will do after a bit anyway.

This is probably going to lead people to disable windows update completely or even worse not update to win10 and just use 7 or xp or something.

This doesn't improve any of microsofts reputation any.

We have the insider program but it doesn't seem to have worked this time.

I never had this issue and neither do my friends and family so it must be a few different configurations.

Its good it aint a critical update but still.

On 9/02/2020 11:48 pm, Gene wrote:
I've done a little more checking and this is an optional update, so it won't automatically install.

Gene