Re: Serious problems with the latest Windows 10 update

I agree.

I found 2 articles on the update when I previously searched for it so like a lot of the issues these seem to be a few configurations.

Now there are probably a few that don't work right and I am sure microsoft will actually fix these when it can may have allready fixed it.

There is a full update in a couple days, and maybe they will have more to announce then.

On 10/02/2020 4:23 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gene is correct that this is an optional update and it does not install unless you activate the Download and install link on the Windows Update pane.

I have also found that Kim Komando is far from the most reliable source on anything Windows related.  She's wrong as much, or more, as she's right, so consider the source.

       ~ Madonna