From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 9:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Focus Highlight and NVDA 2019.3

I've been a long time user of the Focus Highlight Add-On, and it is still installed and active under NVDA 2019.3.

That being said, when I go to the Preferences, Vision Pane there is now a checkbox plus sub-checkboxes for Focus Highlight and I get an error if I check those.

Am I safe in presuming that the Focus Highlight Add-On functions have now been integrated into NVDA and I could drop the Add-On, or is this something else entirely.  I also have no idea why I get an error message when I attempt to check the main checkbox unless it's a conflict between the existing Add-On, which does work under NVDA 2019.3, and NVDA itself for this particular function.

I don't want to file an issue if the answer to this problem is simply getting rid of an Add-On that is no longer needed.

       ~ Madonna