From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 11:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Donation Too nerve wracking

I honestly have no idea what donate page you're going to, but the custom fields on the NV Access donate page has a default value of 50 for the monthly option. You can use your arrow keys to decrease or increase the amount. The buttons are clearly labeled, although, I'd remove that uses, donate a, fabulous, adjective at the beginning. That's my only gripe with it. The edit fields can be controlled with the up and down arrow keys, so I have absolutely no idea what donate page you're visiting. You're right, I didn't experience a fraction of the anxiety you experienced, at all.

Also, even with 1 touch login on PayPal, you still have to manually approve the purchase. It doesn't happen automatically. It just logs you in automatically to PayPal.