From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 11:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] will the add on updater update them?

Hello,

About the Dropbox addon, you can download the compatible version here: https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=dx-dev

Hop this helps,

Patrick

Le 10/02/2020 à 20:01, ken lawrence via Groups.Io a écrit :

Hi list 2019.3 is now on my computer I have several add ons that won’t work with the new version.  I’m aware of remote not working yet but will the dropbox and the skype and teamtalk add ons be updated soon?  I don’t want to remove the old ones to make sure new updates come in.  are there any timelines for these to be updated.  Also I didn’t quite see what is different in speech in the new version other than the different espeak engine.  What has changed there?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Patrick ZAJDA