Re: Relating to NVDA 2019.3.1

Jackie

I don't think it's compatible w/windows 7. Having said thus, Dejan,
you're just asking for trouble using win7 now.

On 2/10/20, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
Apparently March 2019 is equal to NVDA 2019.3 which is the correct
version.  I found this very confusing but maybe the first beta came out
last March or something. Anyhow, go ahead and get that version and
you'll really have 2019.3.
Roger

On 2/10/2020 1:09 PM, Dejan Ristic wrote:
Hi,

I installed the stable NVDA 2019.3 version. When I restarted the
machine, I found the version number from the subject line, that's to
say, 2019.3.1. My decision is not to install it till I've been told to
by those who can tell so.

Note:

I use Windows 7 operating system.

Note 2

I've checked all the mail messages, and found that none of them says a
word relating to 2019.3.1. Due to the fact that I've been using NVDA
for a longer period of time, let me suppose that this may be a minor
version addressing some bug fixes.

Dejan