From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Spivey
Sent: 10 February 2020 18:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Donation Too nerve wracking

That's simply because you don't understand how it works. Of course the custom donation button is going to do that, because you left 200 in the edit box before it.

On 2/10/2020 10:27 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:

Unfortunately, the one time custom donation button leads straight to PayPal with a $200 default value. NV Access should fix that at some point. But the bit I said about the recurring donations still stands. After adjusting the value via the keyboard, that gets entered into PayPal.