Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Donation Too nerve wracking

I hesitated to make the first comment  as I knew it would attract criticism of the skill level of people encountering difficulties of this kind on the site.

However for a final comment I would still say that presenting skill challenges for people on a donation page seems an odd approach, even if pointing this out draws some disparaging remarks  on skill levels of a list of this kind.

I will hold on any further comment now.

David Griffith