Re: Relating to NVDA 2019.3.1

Dejan Ristic

I seem to have noticed it, too. That's why I made an enquiry into it.

On 10/02/2020 21:53, Shaun Everiss wrote:
I noticed that 2019.3.1 is not in the whatsnew changelog.

On 11/02/2020 9:01 am, Roger Stewart wrote:
Apparently March 2019 is equal to NVDA 2019.3 which is the correct version. I found this very confusing but maybe the first beta came out last March or something. Anyhow, go ahead and get that version and you'll really have 2019.3.
Roger

On 2/10/2020 1:09 PM, Dejan Ristic wrote:
Hi,

I installed the stable NVDA 2019.3 version. When I restarted the machine, I found the version number from the subject line, that's to say, 2019.3.1. My decision is not to install it till I've been told to by those who can tell so.

Note:

I use Windows 7 operating system.

Note 2

I've checked all the mail messages, and found that none of them says a word relating to 2019.3.1. Due to the fact that I've been using NVDA for a longer period of time, let me suppose that this may be a minor version addressing some bug fixes.

Dejan

.

.