Re: my vocalizer expressive 1.1 version 3.14 and its attached voices no longer work with NVDA 2019.3

Rui Fontes

Hello!

That problem was introduced in one of last changes in the NVDA configurations programing...

We are still trying to fix that...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 16:10 de 10/02/2020, Moty Azrad escreveu:

Dear all,

I have the same problem with the newest vocalizer expressive driver version 3.1.0.

I can not switch between languages, hebrew engine and English voice.

I wrote privately to tiflotecnia, and uptonow, I don’t have good solution to my and my friends vocalizer expressibe users.

I purchased only three weeks ago three activations and paid 90 Euro for it.

What can I do more to solve my and my other blind friends users?

Thank much for any support.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner