Re: my vocalizer expressive 1.1 version 3.14 and its attached voices no longer work with NVDA 2019.3

Quentin Christensen

Rui,

We're getting inquiries about updated add-ons, can I share this link with users of the earlier versions of your Vocalizer add-on?

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 8:41 AM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Hello!

You can get a NVDA 2019.3.1 compatible version at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

It still have one or two problems, but we are taking care of them...

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 15:23 de 10/02/2020, Ibrahim Abedrabbo escreveu:

Hello folks,

As the subject says: my vocalizer expressive 1.1 version 3.0.14 no longer works on the newly released NVDA 2019.3. I get this message indicating its incompatibility.

Vocalizer Expressive 1.1 Driver; Status: Incompatible; Version: 3.0.14; Author: Tiflotecnia, LDA

How do I correct this problem?  Where do I download the compatible drivers? Do I have to purchase the drivers again or do I qualify for an upgrade?

Any help will be appreciated.

Ibrahim

--
Quentin Christensen