Re: Donation Too nerve wracking

Sarah k Alawami

I believe i also had problems, that was way back in 2016, and I've ben a computer user since 1989 and I'm quite familiar with paypal. I also can't remember what the sticking point was either but it did drive me nuts.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 10 Feb 2020, at 15:40, James Bentley wrote:

Its been so long and frustrating since  I finally stumbled through the process that I no longer remember.  And, I’m glad I forgot.

I have no problems at Amazon or Walmart or dozens of other sites so I stand by my opinion that the form/site could be easier.  Especially since more than a few people are having problems.

I agree with the lister who said that a donation page should be easier.

James B