Re: my vocalizer expressive 1.1 version 3.14 and its attached voices no longer work with NVDA 2019.3

Rui Fontes

Theorically they shouldn't be incompatible since they don't have any code...

Only data for the TTS...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 23:33 de 10/02/2020, Supanut Leepaisomboon escreveu:

I see. In that case I will try and re-download the voices again. Although when I check the incompatibility list none of the voices are listed as incompatible.

On 11 Feb 2020, at 06:22, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Hello!

If your voices are very old, they will not work, so I suggest you to download it again...

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 23:06 de 10/02/2020, Supanut Leepaisomboon escreveu:
Hi,
The new 3.1 driver is compatible but sommehow my existing voices still doesn't work. Do I have to redownload them from the Vocalizer website or something?