Re: my vocalizer expressive 1.1 version 3.14 and its attached voices no longer work with NVDA 2019.3

Moty Azrad

Rui,

Thank for your respond.

My question is:

How much time I have to wait because I write my trouble here and to you privately, for many days.

Please, tell us how much time we have to wait for fixing our problems?

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner

motiaz@...

azrad_moty@...