Re: Update: Defender no longer mistakenly flagging NVDA

Quentin Christensen

If you press NVDA+control+r three times quickly it should reset NVDA to factory defaults, which should revert to Windows OneCore voices.

The other alternative, if everything is still working, just the synth not reading, is you could press NVDA+Control+s to open the synth settings dialog.  From here you could press HOME to jump to the first option (eSpeak) or W for Windows OneCore and press ENTER - that way you won't lose any other settings.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 6:29 AM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

You probably have to register your synths again, however you may have lost an activation.

Its why all my payed stuff is sapi.

On 11/02/2020 6:16 am, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

Quentin, I just downloaded 2019.3 from the site. After installing I get a message that says, “please register”. This is announced no matter what key I press. The only option I am left with is to press insert q.

******

If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?