Hi Pascal,

You can get the official Eloquence add-on from: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Re the combo box, someone else reported the same thing, although I can't replicate it myself.  Are you in the donation section of the download page, or the donation page?

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:38 PM <coccinelle@...> wrote:

Good morning Quentin,

Please, where can one download an Eloquent synthesizer  version that is compatible with NVDA 2019.3?

I tried to donate this morning and I found the spin button did not work for me.  Why can’t we use a combo box to choose the amount and another one to choose whether it is a monthly or single donation?

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 6:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 released

Hi everyone,

NV Access is very pleased to present the long awaited next installment of the world's most popular screen reader:  NVDA 2019.3!

NVDA 2019.3 is a very significant release containing many under-the-hood changes including the upgrade of Python 2 to Python 3, and a major re-write of NVDA’s speech subsystem. Although these changes do break compatibility with older NVDA add-ons, the upgrade to Python 3 is necessary for security, and the changes to speech allow for some exciting innovations in the near future.

Other highlights in this release include 64 bit support for Java VMs, Screen Curtain and Focus Highlight functionality, support for more braille displays and a new Braille viewer, and many many other bug fixes.

Please note, after updating any software, it is a good idea to restart the computer. Restart by going to the Shutdown dialog, selecting “restart” and pressing ENTER. Updating software can change files which are in use. This can lead to instability and strange behaviour which is resolved by rebooting. This is the first thing to try if you do notice anything odd after updating.

To read the full release, and download NVDA, please see the announcement at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3-released/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--