Re: questions for Newest nvda update.

Adriani Botez

Hey guys,

Please think seriously to either integrate remote into nvda or overtake the addon and maintain it at nv access. It‘s such a mess with this addon... No feedback from developers, no clear statement on its future elopment, nothing. We get a lot of user complaints and reports in every community worldwide. There are so many people impacted by this...

And by the way, the unicorn product would be much easier to promote if at least the remote addon was part of Nvda.

Best
Adriani
evdev

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.02.2020 um 06:14 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

Hi Andrew,

There will be an update for NVDA Remote, I don't know exactly when that will be out however.

For Eloquence, if you go to https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/ and under the "Get the app" link the first download (the beta version) is the one which is compatible with 2019.3.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 4:03 PM Andrew Martinez <Andrewmartinez415019@...> wrote:

Greedings to the Nvda community, was wondering if there will be an update for the nvdaremote addon, and eloquence addon?

Thank you for any information.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Quentin Christensen