Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Donation Too nerve wracking

Hi Gene

It looks as though there are different results depending which way you go in.

For example from the screen reader and I think the donate link on there website it shows buttons and it is the one off donation when it takes you to another page you can not edit.

But if you look say under the down load link page they show as radio buttons and if you pick one off donation it will let you edit the amount to donate but then nothing after that even if you press the enter key there does not seem to be even a button there to do that.

i can see why people are having problems.

I reported the other 2 to quenton but when he replies also add in the one from the down load page which reports differently.

you can have a sus to see what I mean.

Gene nz

On 11/02/2020 2:54 pm, Gene wrote:
I don't know what part of the form you are working with.  if you start with the donate form on the page that discusses downloading and askks users to donate, they are radio buttons.  But I don't know where you are looking.  and I can move through them with r.

Are you on a page you get to after you follow the download button and are on the page where you continue after making your selection on the first page?

Gene