Re: My 1st bug report for 2019.3.1

Jackie

I can confirm it works w/ESpeak, though, just as in the other
instance. But I really don't like it. I mean I *really* don't like it.
Did u ever find out why this 1st 1 occurred? Seems like not.

On 2/11/20, Jackie McBride <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:
Even when the pitch is at 100% it still doesn't work, Quentin. Since
it did this w/both Eloquence & 1core, it doesn't appear synth related.
I tried this on another pc I'm setting up for a friend w/identical
results.

On 2/10/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Interesting,

I first encountered this a couple of years ago -

Evidently it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, and curious that it
has
just started affecting you (and possibly others since someone else has
commented on that issue today as well).

I don't have an answer, but I'll keep investigating.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 8:40 AM Jackie <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:

I've tried both w/Eloquence & 1 core voices. Using pitch as a
capitalization indicator no longer works. I'll switch to beeps for
now, but that's kind of annoying.

to:
wp4newbs-request@freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR
by
& check out my sites at www.brighter-vision.com &
www.mysitesbeenhacked.com

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.3 rc2 now available for testing:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

Web: www.nvaccess.org