Re: NVDA 2019.2.1 installer

Rui Fontes

Hello!

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2019.2.1/nvda_2019.2.1.exe

Don't forget to downgrade also Vocalizer Expressive driver.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 15:18 de 11/02/2020, Supanut Leepaisomboon escreveu:

Hi,
Where can I get the installer for NVDA 2019.2.1? Given that I've experienced issues relating to Vocalizer and also issues with reading of MathType equations, I'm planning to downgrade back to the 2019.2.1 version of NVDA. Though the Vocalizer issue is not too serious, the inability to have NVDA read out MathType equations is a very serious issue for me given that I need this funcctionality for my introduction to logic class right now.