From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 6:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] weather add on.

Hi Michael,

What weather add on are you talking about? The old one was the one you
have to edit the py file for your zip/postal code. With the newer one,
the more complex one, you need not do this. Visit the NVDA add on page
for the newer one. It is truly remarkable.

On 8/3/2016 6:46 PM, Michael Capelle wrote:
how do i usethe weather add on, i edited the pi.py file, but not sure how to check the weather.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"