Latest update with a lot of addons not working.

Daniel Hawkins

Hello everyone,

I just joined this group. I hope that this question have not been asked yet. But I thought I’d ask. I almost updated my NVDA yesterday. i have noticed that most of my addons will not work with the new update. Most I am not too worried about. But the biggest is the Remote 2.1 which I use all the time work training my consumers. This is the most important addon I will need with the future update. The question is, has anyone heard that will this addon will be updated?

Second, I have a consumer who bought the Eloquense from atguys.com. will th is addon work for him? Ihave not yet looked at his computer to see if there is a update.

Thanks guys!
Daniel Hawkins