NVDA with Password

Dave Grossoehme

Good Morning:  With the February first version of NVDA you could hear a blank if you went past the beginning of the stars in your password field.  This is the field for when signing into the computer that I'm referring to.  With the new version you hear nothing and it's like you can't go any farther back.  This blank help to know when you are at the beginning of the field.  How does anyone else feel about this?  This word of blank help me know that I'm at the beginning of the field especially if a mistake had been made.  This tells me that I can start again to enter my information.  As it is now with an insiders version of windows 64 bit addition of 2004 it might be different than anyone else.

Dave