Re: Latest update with a lot of addons not working.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Almost all add-ons are already compatible with NVDA 2019.3...

You can get a beta version of remote add-on at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oswq834340ocd4c/Remote.nvda-addon?dl=1

Regarding Eloquence from CodeFactory, if it is SAPI5 you will not need to do anything...

If it is the add-on version, you must install the new version...

Rui Fontes

Às 13:31 de 11/02/2020, Daniel Hawkins escreveu:

Hello everyone,

I just joined this group. I hope that this question have not been asked yet. But I thought I’d ask. I almost updated my NVDA yesterday. i have noticed that most of my addons will not work with the new update. Most I am not too worried about. But the biggest is the Remote 2.1 which I use all the time work training my consumers. This is the most important addon I will need with the future update. The question is, has anyone heard that will this addon will be updated?

Second, I have a consumer who bought the Eloquense from atguys.com. will th is addon work for him? Ihave not yet looked at his computer to see if there is a update.

Thanks guys!
Daniel Hawkins