Re: Latest update with a lot of addons not working.

Rui Fontes

Instead o using piracy, why not buying Eloquence?

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 16:28 de 11/02/2020, Nancy Shackelford escreveu:

When the notice comes up about the new update, it tells you which apps
are not compatible and that they will be disabled. My E T I
Elloquence, my Tripletalk add-on, and I forgot the 3rd, will all be
disabled when I get this new update installed. The site where I used
to get these add-ons, 'Jeff's Repository' is down, so I can't get any
of these. With the regular N V D A voices, I can't understand them
very well, so I hope his site is repaired. If anyone has a new link,
please share. My email address off list is
n.k.nancelady@...

Thanks,

Nance