Re: Latest update with a lot of addons not working.

cecropia64

i went back to the earlier version because i didn't want to lose eloquence, which i did when i updated.

On 2/11/2020 11:28 AM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
When the notice comes up about the new update, it tells you which apps
are not compatible and that they will be disabled. My E T I
Elloquence, my Tripletalk add-on, and I forgot the 3rd, will all be
disabled when I get this new update installed. The site where I used
to get these add-ons, 'Jeff's Repository' is down, so I can't get any
of these. With the regular N V D A voices, I can't understand them
very well, so I hope his site is repaired. If anyone has a new link,
please share. My email address off list is
n.k.nancelady@...

Thanks,

Nance