From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
Sent: Tuesday, 11 February 2020 18:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Latest update with a lot of addons not working.

When the notice comes up about the new update, it tells you which apps are not compatible and that they will be disabled. My E T I Elloquence, my Tripletalk add-on, and I forgot the 3rd, will all be disabled when I get this new update installed. The site where I used to get these add-ons, 'Jeff's Repository' is down, so I can't get any of these. With the regular N V D A voices, I can't understand them very well, so I hope his site is repaired. If anyone has a new link, please share. My email address off list is n.k.nancelady@...

Thanks,

Nance