Re: Changed settings not working

Sarah k Alawami

According to the archives from today, this is a known bug. I don't have a github link as I didn't see one posted, unless I missed it, b but this is a known bug.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 11 Feb 2020, at 12:10, Nancy Shackelford wrote:

I changed the pitch for reading capital letters twice, and it still
reads the same as before. Is this a bug, or am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks,

Nance