Re: how to disable announcing of battery charging/not charging

Monte Single

I don’t know about nvda battery announcement,  is it possible that the battery has a  loose connection in the laptop?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Samuel Kacer
Sent: February-11-20 2:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] how to disable announcing of battery charging/not charging

Hello,

my laptop seems to be going a bit haywire. Every couple seconds the battery goes from charging to not charging and back again. NVDA announcing this each time is extremely annoying.

I tried checking NVDA settings, but couldn't find anything. Is it possible to disable NVDA automatically announcing when battery starts/stops charging?

Much appreciated,

Sam