Re: Latest update with a lot of addons not working.

bering.p

Thanks RUI for the link, but it's the link of a beta version.
The final release number is 9.0 and you can download it with this link:
https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.0.nvda-addon

Best regards.
Paul.

Le 11/02/2020 17:48, Rui Fontes a écrit :
Hello!

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.nvda-addon
https://www.tiflotecnia.net/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.nvda-addon

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 16:34 de 11/02/2020, Christo Vorster escreveu:
Hi List

I also require assistance regarding noncompatible addons.

I am looking for the site to update NVDA global extensions addon.

Please help

Regards