Re: NVDA 2019.3.1 and Chrome 80

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

Report 2josfph lie please your NVDA problem

On 2/11/20, Clarissa Mitchell <@musicgirl> wrote:
I am having the following issue with the new NVDA update and the
latest update to the Chrome browser. If I'm filling out a long form
that has several pages, a survey for instance, I try to check a box or
a radio button, and NVDA will not say "checked". It acts like nothing
happened. And if I press the "next" button, it seems like nothing
happens. If I go to the NVDA menu or restart NVDA, and go back to the
browser window, the refreshed page will display. I've had to restart
NVDA countless times just for one survey. What could be causing this,
and is anyone else having this issue with Chrome? It seems to work
fine on Firefox.

Google Chrome Version: 80.0.3987.100
NVDA version: 2019.3.1

Thanks.