Re: NVDA 2019.3.1 and Chrome 80

Gene

Try turning off forms mode, NVDA key space, then turning it on again, the same command, NVDA space.

But before trying that, try the command NVDA key f5.  That command refreshes what is displayed.  It sounds as though in chrome, the browse mode buffer isn't being refreshed to show when you take an action such as check a check box.

Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3.1 and Chrome 80

I am having the following issue with the new NVDA update and the
latest update to the Chrome browser. If I'm filling out a long form
that has several pages, a survey for instance, I try to check a box or
a radio button, and NVDA will not say "checked". It acts like nothing
happened. And if I press the "next" button, it seems like nothing
happens. If I go to the NVDA menu or restart NVDA, and go back to the
browser window, the refreshed page will display. I've had to restart
NVDA countless times just for one survey. What could be causing this,
and is anyone else having this issue with Chrome? It seems to work
fine on Firefox.

Google Chrome Version: 80.0.3987.100
NVDA version: 2019.3.1

Thanks.