Re: NVDA 2019.2.1 installer

Yes, I do have math player installed when I am using NVDA 2019.2.1.

On 12 Feb 2020, at 08:05, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Re Math,

Do you have MathPlayer installed?  And did you have it installed when using NVDA 2019.2.1 (when reading math was working)?

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 2:18 AM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
Hi,
Where can I get the installer for NVDA 2019.2.1? Given that I've experienced issues relating to Vocalizer and also issues with reading of MathType equations, I'm planning to downgrade back to the 2019.2.1 version of NVDA. Though the Vocalizer issue is not too serious, the inability to have NVDA read out MathType equations is a very serious issue for me given that I need this funcctionality for my introduction to logic class right now.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager