Installing Cygwin

John J. Boyer

When I start the Cygwin setup file I get a dialog that offers a few
choices. However, I can't find the list of software to be installed. I
want to install internet software like ssh and rsync and also mail
software like mutt and msmtp. I think NVDA needs an app module for the
setup program. I've seen the lessons on making an app module, but they
use mp3 files, which I can't use because I am deafblind.

Thanks

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.