Re: Latest update with a lot of addons not working.

Quentin Christensen

The official version of NVDA Remote is now available:  https://nvdaremote.com/download/

Also, I know the Code Factory site has a link to the updated Eloquence add-on (I believe it's the same product AT Guys sell, I'm not sure if the file itself is slightly different between resellers or if AT Guys have an updated link as well?): https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 9:28 AM bering.p <bering.p@...> wrote:
Thanks RUI for the link, but it's the link of a beta  version.
The final release  number is 9.0 and you can download it with this link:
https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.0.nvda-addon

Best regards.
Paul.

--