Re: java access bridge doesn't work in nvda anymore

the program i use is Mediathek view and i have here a link to its website.
https://mediathekview.de/

i think i have something to explain. if you see the website, you will see the latest stable version, but i saw the nvda problem in an older version i turned back to last year, because my system said to the newer version something like: >this application can not be executed on your computer. i got no help from the developers, turned back to my older version and all was ok again until your latest update. and yes, i restarted my computer after i updated nvda and saw this problem.

kind regards

heike