Re: Installing Cygwin

John J. Boyer

Please give clearer instructions. I don't see a screen with radio
buttons. There is just a dialog to tab through.

John

On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 08:38:33AM -0700, Tyler Spivey wrote:
No it doesn't. Learn to use object navigation.
Here's how you do it. Get to the screen with the radio buttons. Now go
next object a few times until you get to a list.
Then just use next/prev line to read it, because it's not a real list.
IF you want to expand a category, click its name, or to install
something, click the skip next to it.
If you want to scroll, the scroll bar should work. One of its children
should be a scroll down button.
You can also search.

On 8/4/2016 7:58 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:
When I start the Cygwin setup file I get a dialog that offers a few
choices. However, I can't find the list of software to be installed. I
want to install internet software like ssh and rsync and also mail
software like mutt and msmtp. I think NVDA needs an app module for the
setup program. I've seen the lessons on making an app module, but they
use mp3 files, which I can't use because I am deafblind.

Thanks

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.