Re: Observations with ETI eloquence add on.

Richard Wells

I completely confirm everything Sue is experiencing, except that the
SAPI5 Eloquence does not exhibit this behavior, while the directly
supported Eloquence Add-on does.

On 2/12/2020 12:58 PM, Sue J. Ward wrote:
 Hello am noticing some things when I did update to the latest ETI
Eloquence add on that works with NVDA 2019.3. Sometimes whenever am I
reading something on a webpage or tabbing through folders in
Thunderbird the add on will stop working and when ever that happens I
have to restart NVDA. It has happened to me for the past week and at
least seven times a day it is driving me crazy. I don't know who is
behind this but it could use some help in getting stuff straightened
out. I also noticed whenever I raise the pitch to a percentage in the
speech settings it does not do anything when I come a across a capital
letter it does not do that. I also noticed in the Sapi 5 eloquence
driver as well. In the old add on I did not notice anything like this.
I am not a developer am just an average home user so if anyone has a
email address so I can contact who works on the add on maybe I could
contact them and let them know what I am noticing. Thank you.
1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags and Lip Lines in Seconds
bevhillsmd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e444aec116064aeb66dest01vuc