Re: Youtube - how to navigate

Reinaldo Alves

Hi Ralf, I do appreciate your response. That works now !

I really tried to find these, she will be happy !

thanks,

Reinaldo

Em qua., 12 de fev. de 2020 às 16:54, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> escreveu:

When you open youtube with a video following hotkeys are valid, but sure you go in focus mode when you enter the pade with NVDA-space:

K – stops/starts the video

F – go to full screen or back to normal screen

Shift-n – go to the next video

Shift-v – go to the previous video

Arrow up and down – raise or lower the youtube volume

There are some other hotkeys and you can find them by entering “shortcuts youtube” in google. Don’t forget they only work when in focus mode.

Cheers,

  Ralf