Re: Image Editing Software

Sarah k Alawami

You might need sighted help for this. I would love an image editing software that's accessible but for you to truly know how it looks you would have to ask a pari of eye balls.

Good luck on your website.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 12 Feb 2020, at 13:07, VIAS, ARMANDO wrote:

Hey all.

Are there any accessible image editing software? I am trying to create a logo for my blog, (The Blind Advocate Network), and I’m trying to find accessible imaging software that works with NVDA. Any suggestions/websites would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Armando

Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Email: avias@...
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”