Re: java access bridge doesn't work in nvda anymore

Michael Maslo

Thank you very much v

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Feb 12, 2020, at 10:17, Kara Goldfinch <kara.louise18@...> wrote:

Michael,
Java Access Bridge is included with NVDA as of the latest version.

On 12 Feb 2020, at 04:36, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

I am new to nVda and was wondering where I would get Java access Bridge From? Also I have seen a application like this before in the office I work at.I was wondering the Purpose of this application?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

On Feb 11, 2020, at 19:59, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

What is the Java program you are using which doesn't work?  Have you got a link to its website please?

Also have you restarted your computer since updating NVDA?  (It's worth doing that just because sometimes random things can misbehave in that time between updating software and restarting the PC).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:27 PM heike67 <heikesb1967@...> wrote:
hello
i have installed version 2019.3 and in >what's new in nvda< i can read that java access bridge is accessible now for nvda. i started an application that needs java to see if there are changes, it doesn't recognized anymore and java access bridge wasn't deactivated in ease of access center. some hours before it has still worked. can someone please help?
sorry if my english is not perfect.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager